[geocentrism] Biblical Calendar amendments

  • From: "Carl Felland" <cfelland@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 10:50:16 -0500

Neville,

Will you be able to make these changes?

Carl

Major changes

1)  Biblical calendar as I understand now has days sunrise to sunrise.  This
needs to be changed in the first two tables.  I will have to add justification
in the article when I have more time.

2)  In the second table the months are begun based on the astronomical new moon
in both the Jewish and Biblical calendars, but it is the Jewish calendar that
has postponements.  Jewish: Based on astronomical new moon, with postponements
Biblical: Based on astronomical new moon, no postponements.  'Within' has the
first 'i' in upper case.

3)  Further down the section New Moon, The conjunction can occur on the 29th or
30th day of the month.

4) Crescent:  On the first day of the month the crescent is generally visible
at sunset, indicating that the next day is a work day.

5)  Major phases: The actual phase may be off by one day.

Thank you for making these changes.

My web site is http://yahuah.org.  I hope to be updating my calendar section
there soon.

Carl