[geocentrism] Being a gentleman!

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 13:18:12 -0000

Good on ya cobber!

From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 12:16 AM
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Warning

> No apology is needed here Steven or Cheryl. I felt absolutely no offence.
In fact I felt for the hurt that Cheryl has had to suffer in her life, and
pray that God gives her the grace of comfort and peace, she seeks.
> Philip.

derogatory statements regarding Philip and his wife. This is totally
unacceptable. I hope that this type of flippant and non-authoritative
behaviour will not be seen again in another email from you, because if so,
it will result in you receiving an immediate seven-day ban.

>   These are the rules, and I hope that you will see fit to apologise to
Philip at your first opportunity.