[geocentrism] Assumptions

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jandj.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 19:58:28 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Glover, Rob" <Rob.Glover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 10:51 AM
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: airplane flights and the atmosphere

Rob said:

> contrary acentrist on this board, who keeps challenging errors of science
> and logic.

Sorry Rob but I feel a correction to your statement above is in order.
You challenge the errors of science that conflict with the assumptions of
that science. It's the assumptions that we are challenging.

(> and I have nothing against the Christian religion.)

You do really Rob don't you? In the same way as I have something against
atheism.

Jack Lewis

PS What about my last two postings to you?