[geocentrism] Re: Apollo lies?

  • From: "Gary Shelton" <garylshelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:28:37 -0500

Dr. Jones,
Thanks for the interesting link.  I like Brother Bennett's choice number two,
but I also like number eight.  The blue sky and curvature of the earth showing
out of the lunar command module when it was supposedly in deep space is a
killer photo flaw for NASA.

Considering the alleged story about Pete Conrad of Fact number two, it makes me
wonder if any of these guys will ever get their story out to the public.
James Irwin, of Apollo 15, was supposed to have met with Bill Kaysing but died
and didn't show up.

Obviously, these fellows are under the pain of death of themselves and their
families or they would speak out.

I like the term "astroNOT".  Never heard that before.

Gary Shelton