[geocentrism] Re: Anybody home?

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:37:27 -0800

Sorry, JA, I've only just read your posting. Although I have not read the paper to which you refer, I have recently tended to discount the photon half of duality. I tend to believe that the success of the photon explanation for creation and absorption processes is due more than anything to the inadequacy of current electromagnetic theory, which, in turn, may be due in part to over a century of neglect of aether research.

Best wishes,

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com