[geocentrism] Re: an axis or not?

  • From: <marc-veilleux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocentric" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 23:12:37 -0500

Philip,
First I must apologize for not being able to follow the forum ; I wish I had
more time.  On your email below (I couldn't send back with your drawings), you
tricked the forum   by not showing in both examples the same data.  In your
first example (2 drawings), the ecliptic line is shown as going through the
center of the earth, while in your second example, the line of the ecliptic is
only going through the center of the Earth on the equinoxes.
So your conclusion (or assumption) is not valid.
Marc V.