[geocentrism] Re: Announcements

  • From: geocentric@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 01:09:16 +0100

Dr. Neville Jones wrote:
 > Dear All,
 >
 > I have unsubscribed Alan Griffin, as he requested.

Bye Alan.  Alas neither of us is a Richard Dawkins but at least we tried
in our own little way to help these people see the difference between
belief without evidence and applied common sense/scientific thought.

 > I have barred all posts by Rob Glover for a period of ten days, due
 > to his unwillingness to engage in constructive debate.
 >
 > Neville.

LOL!

If ever we needed evidence that your pious, humbler than thou
pontifications are just a front for your deep intellectual dishonesty
then you have just provided it for all barr the most deluded creationist
faith victim.  Next to Rob I can but feel inadequate in eloquence and
knowledge given that I haven't been banned myself.

Despite being an atheist I do agree with many of the new testament's
christian ideals.  You, Dr Jones, as well as being completely
unscientific and intellectually dishonest, are a most un-christian man
as well.  It is a great shame that a man with your talents chooses to
use his talents to distort and misrepresent the truth.  I gave you the
benefit of doubt and assumed you were so blinded by faith that you
didn't realize how hypocritical you were but banning someone who has
made many good points that you have not answered on the basis that they
won't go over debunked old-hat woo-woo garbage with you has removed that
  doubt.

Please unsubscribe me.  If you ever have anything interesting to say
I'll no doubt hear it through other channels.

Regards
Mike.