[GeoStL] Re: streets & trips problem

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 22:32:58 -0500

This has  happened to us a few times where City Navigator and Nroute can't find
the GPS. I know this is a late response and you've probably tried these things,
but, just in case...

Instead of asking it to navigate, do you have "the send to" and "receive from"
GPS options on the screen?  Try the "send to" option; normally, this jump
starts things for us and not being a techie I'd have no explanation why.  Also,
be  sure to totally shut down  don't have any other (mapping) programs open
that may have put dibs on the GPS.

Nancy