[GeoStL] streets & trips problem

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 15:02:55 -0500

I received my laptop yesterday and installed streets & trips and the
driver for my Garmin 60CSx.  I have the gps hooked up to the
computer but I can't get it configured.  When I try to configure the
gps, the streets & trips configuration box shows COM4 as the current
port. I scan to try to find the gps and it shows "No gps device was
found" for  COM4, COM5 and COM6. If I click on Start GPS Tracking in
streets & trips, it gives me this message: The com port is
available, but no signal is being received.  The gps interface page
shows it is connected.  Does anyone have any advice? Thanks.

Gale