[GeoSTL] Re: pop up ads

  • From: Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 23:34:20 -0500

Never had the popup ad problem you describe,
as it relates to www.geocaching.com or
www.geostl.com

Accessing pages that are PART OF the www.geostl.com
site will not produce popup ads.  However, if you happen
to select a URL from one of our pages that links outside
of www.geostl.com (click on a link to a cache page from
the 'recent logs' page, or a link on the Geo-Links page),
you are back at the mercy of the internet.

Have you checked your system for SpyWare?