[GeoStL] Re: not good press for st. louis

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 00:45:27 -0600

There was a cache earlier this year that was in the middle of the Mississippi
(so the coords said). It wasn't Island Dave's or Myotis's but someone whose
name didn't appear very often. No one had ever found it and I think it was
finally archived because of all the complaints in the logs. I think Glenn or
Barramus might remember more details.

Jim,

I wouldn't think he was talking about Cedar. The answer to the equation
provided two correct answers but only one was logical. I don't think he was
trying to mislead anyone with bad coordinates.