[GeoStL] Re: not good press for st. louis

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 18:54:02 -0600

-
OH, that's right, all ya'll who couldn't find my Blue's Clues cache, I
deliberately posted the coords wrong :).

Seriously though, I thought maybe they just assumed our joking around about
a certain cacher not being able to post good coords was deliberate tampering
of coords!

Jen

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is
wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
--John Adams

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs......