[GeoStL] Re: new cache page

  • From: Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 20:48:05 -0600

-
You can thank RGS for the 'near what' data, since that
has always been, and will continue to be, a MANUAL
process. Nowhere on geocaching.com can that information
be automatically determined, so someone has to
investigate where the cache is located, in terms
that our SLAGA members can relate to.  RGS does this
investigation for all new caches.

Now, who is going to be the first to complain that the
description takes up too much space?!