[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Re: Pre-sale of MOGA 2009 Geocoin

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 20:09:29 -0500

I agree and personally, I don't care if the coin goes for $50.00 on EBay or
if it goes for $15.00.  The people selling them are out to make money for
themselves and that money doesn't benefit MOGA, and this money does
directly.  Personally, I'd have minted as many of them as we could have sold
and not limited them to 200.  But then again, that's me.