[GeoStL] Re: garmin malfunctioning

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 13:30:38 -0500

Mike,

In  a way, I am creating a new WP with the same coords, because to  enter it I
have to mark my present location then change the waypoint name and coordinates.
 Your response made me think that maybe when I marked my location and then went
in to edit, I had changed the coords first then the waypoint in the past and
possibly it would make a difference if I tried to edit the waypoint first,
before changing the coords.  I just tried it and it worked fine changing the
coords first so it still seems to malfunction at times, not accepting the new
waypoint and then going back to the screen with more options, to change the
coords.

Gale