[GeoStL] Re: female cachers in STL

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 09:04:50 -0500

-
You got a response here because this is where all the Cooooool St. Louis
folks hang out. :-)    Not *too* may folks hang in the gc.com forums and
the Mogeo forums have  mostly KC folks (although that is changing a
little now).   I know that Jeepers from Springfield is a lady that is
going to GeoWoodstock, If you leave now and hurry you could catch up
with her I'm sure.

Even tho the MWO event sounds like my kind of place to hang around, I
don't think I will go.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled activities.

Glenn
headed off to the woods . .