[GeoStL] Re: female cachers in STL

  • From: "Susan R. Makky" <susan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 15:16:38 -0500

-
Sue,

I'm late getting back on this post. Been reel busy lately. I usually stay
close to St Charles County area and Washington, MO as gas prices and other
things have gotten in the way especially lately. Anyway, just put it out
there any time you have a cache or two you want to go after, or a specific
area you'd  like to do. Usually there's someone to join in.

My kids, 13, 9, 8 & 7 all cache at times.

Susan
mothership