[GeoStL] Re: Yesterdays hunt

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 20:49:31 -0600

-
 Well said. Stace.   Bernie

Square Pants wrote:

The overlook is at the top of the hill from Waypoint 1 of Raiders of the Lost Arc Cache and on the way to River View Cache in Castlewood Park. This is where we "discussed" the order in which we would continue. You can clearly see that the "discussions" included posing for pictures and complaints of "Lets go caching!". Never figured women would be looking at pictures of me on the Internet....unless it was at one of those joke sites. Thankfully none of the pictures showed the huffing and puffing that was involved with some of those hills. These pictures show what Geocaching is all about. Complete strangers from different backgrounds and with varying beliefs all getting together in the woods....to argue about where waypoint 2 is (you are leaning on it!).
.
Stace
.
I_Wear_Square_Pants
.
*/TKLNHL <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

What is the cache for the guy on top of the hill/overlook?