[GeoStL] Re: Yesterdays hunt

  • From: Square Pants <iwsp_geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 18:46:20 -0800 (PST)

The overlook is at the top of the hill from Waypoint 1 of Raiders of the Lost
Arc Cache and on the way to River View Cache  in Castlewood Park.  This is
where we "discussed" the order in which we would continue.  You can clearly see
that the "discussions" included posing for pictures and complaints of "Lets go
caching!".

Never figured women would be looking at pictures of me on the
Internet....unless it was at one of those joke sites.  Thankfully none of the
pictures showed the huffing and puffing that was involved with some of those
hills.  These pictures show what Geocaching is all about.  Complete strangers
from different backgrounds and with varying beliefs all getting together in the
woods....to argue about where waypoint 2 is (you are leaning on it!).
.
Stace
.
I_Wear_Square_Pants
.

TKLNHL <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What is the cache for the guy on top of the hill/overlook?