[GeoStL] Re: What's a Munzee?

  • From: "Mr. EX-President" <mogamoga2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 13:51:41 -0500

I love it when a plan comes together.

Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 11:35:15 -0700
From: tom_wolpert@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: What's a Munzee?
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No, no, 1000 freelist war Munzies within a 10 foot radius!

From: susanmring@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 09:21:04 -0500
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've been following this discussion with some amusement.

Is this like one of those debates about whether it's Missouree or Missourah?

Susan (grinning, ducking and running)

On Jun 13, 2012, at 1:22 AM, Mike Griffin wrote:

Yes. Because geocachers are the most fit people I know. I love the parking lots
and guardrails Geocaching had brought me to. Oh, occasionally there is a tree
in the parking lot. I guess that counts as nature.

Still a Geocachers, Munzeer, Orienteer and Hunter.

Mike Griffin
Delivery Manager
State Farm Account
314-308-0916 Cell
 Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 12, 2012, at 6:56 PM, Craig Ingram <geoseaeye@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And he let out the part where the server crashes for days on end every time the
do anything special. That part makes for the most fun of all!! That is supposed
to be fixed now........had to throw that in so he wouldn't have to put down the
xbox controller and the hamburger to reply!!!

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 6:28 PM, Mr. EX-President <mogamoga2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

So now you have gone full circle.  You sit in your easy chair, eat the
hamburgers, play your games on your Xbox 360, and get fat, instead of getting
outside, exercising, and enjoying nature.  That's nice!

Still a geocacher

CC: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: brawnybear@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 18:07:11 -0500
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. Now add free hamburgers and XBox 360s. You now have a game that gives back!!

Mike Griffin
Delivery Manager
State Farm Account
314-308-0916 Cell
 Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 12, 2012, at 5:43 PM, Glenn <potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just passing along the info....

Form a  Letterboxing Forums on Yahoo

What's a Munzee?

1) Take a Letterbox. Remove the artwork of a stamp and the cleverness of clues,
but leave an interesting container and location. You now have a Geocache.

2) Take a Geocache. Remove the interesting container and location, replace it
with a barcode. You now have a Munzee.