[GeoStL] Re: Wednesday the 9th

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 12:32:49 -0600

Message6  (but I counted offspring and home schoolers)  and 3 the second time
lol.
AND ..  y'all ate really good burgers and broken chips ..  not to mention the
dessert! LOL
There's a Cici's up north off New Halls Ferry and 270 that would accommodate
more than 6 and make a good lunch stop some day

Nancy