[GeoStL] Re: Website down?

  • From: Tom Wolpert <tom_wolpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 10:25:15 -0700 (PDT)

Not unusual to get poor performance sporadically.  It's a shared server - so it
depends what the other 200 sites on the server are doing.  Also, the server
itself bounces up and down more frequently than you would like.

My rule of thumb is wait and try it again 10 minutes or so later.  It has to
fail to load for an hour or so before it rises to the level of even thinking
about opening a trouble ticket :-D

Tom