[GeoStL] Re: Website down?

  • From: "Hobbit Taz @ Charter" <hobbittaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 13:21:33 -0400 (EDT)

Yep appears to be working again. Thanks for confirming it wasnt just me.

Live Long & Prosper
Pay it Forward
--  Hobbit Taz (Mark) on Charter  --

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 12:13 PM, Tony Colter wrote:

Looks like it's back to normal now. Must have been some sort of hiccup. Or else Mark was the first one to wake it up this morning and it took a minute for it to open its eyes.  :D

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 12:10 PM, Glenn < gln.htc@xxxxxxxxx <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('gln.htc@xxxxxxxxx')> > wrote: It snapped right up for me.  <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('gln.htc@xxxxxxxxx')>

 <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('gln.htc@xxxxxxxxx')>
I think someone kinked the inter web wire over on your side of town.

Glenn
Via iP-5s <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('gln.htc@xxxxxxxxx')>

On May 29, 2014, at 12:06 PM, Tony Colter < tony.colter@xxxxxxxxx <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('tony.colter@xxxxxxxxx')> > wrote:

 <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('tony.colter@xxxxxxxxx')>
There does indeed appear to be a problem. I got it to load… but it took about 3 minutes.

 <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('tony.colter@xxxxxxxxx')>

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 12:01 PM, Hobbit Taz @ Charter < hobbittaz@xxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('hobbittaz@xxxxxxxxxxx')> > wrote: Is there an issue with the SLAGA Website I have tried to open the page www.geostl.com and nothing happens