[GeoStL] Re: Twas the Night Before Christmas sort of... START TIME & PLACE

  • From: Jeff the Blue Bead Man <bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 12:00:26 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

-
How about 8:30 am at that parking lot nearest the Butterfield Stagecoach Li=
ne cache.  I am at my part-time job right now and don't have access to the =
correct coordinates.  I will post them later tonight once I get home, but t=
he "wordy" directions to that parking lot is simple.  Take Hwy. 44 to Eurek=
a/Six Flags exit (same as Greensfelder and the learning center where the 10=
1 classes and the Christmas party was held).  From the highway exit, turn r=
ight (north) towards Six Flags/Greensfelder.  IMMEDIATELY jump into the lef=
t turn lane and make that turn (go west).  Go past McD's and the gas statio=
n.  Keep going--about a mile or so down the road, on the left side, is a pa=
rking lot to hiking trails.  I believe it is St. Louis County park land, bu=
t it might be Missouri Dept of Conservation land, or someone else's land.  =
We can decide the final cache list and so on from there.  I mentioned a cou=
ple or possibilities already, and so did Mike.   We can get the list togeth=
er tomorrow depending on who is there and what everyone wants to do.   And =
oh, DRESS WARM...it is not as cold as last week, but it is still not yet su=
mmer.  :-)

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man
Subject field