[GeoStL] Starting coords, etc for tomorrow...

  • From: "Jeff the Blue Bead Man" <bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 18:04:48 -0600

-
These coords are not exact but they should get you within a couple hundred feet
or so of the parking lot.  I took them from ExpertGPS--so the coords are from a
map and not from actually being there.  Possibly, the parking lot MIGHT be
slightly east (by a hundred feet or so) of these coords.  The name of the road
is "Fox Creek Rd.":
N 38* 20.253    W 90* 42.187

I plan to begin about 8:30 am if there are not objections.  Other caches to be
done will be determined tomorrow by who's there and what everyone agrees or
wants to do.

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man

Subject field