[GeoStL] Re: Trading question

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <crowesfeat30@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:44:48 -0800 (PST)

-
I guess that they don't mind if their caches get cleaned out in Nebraska. ? It
is still the proper thing to do - here or in Nebraska. IMHO. Trade even or
trade up or do not take anything at all and leave your sig item (if you have
one).

  Sarah
Jen Guyer <jennifer.guyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
I was recently in a discussion about geocaching on my homeschool list
(international) and several of us were giving advice to a brand new
geocacher (in Texas). I mentioned the trade equal or up thing and a
geocacher from Nebraska said that that is not really expected. Is that just
a regional thing, or am I so out of it now that I missed that trading up is
no longer a big issue? It's been awhile since I spent a lot of time in the
GC forums, but when I was there, there were always people griping about
unequal trades.
Jen aka nyisutter

--
www.geocaching.com