[GeoStL] Re: Trading question

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 13:50:23 -0600

-
A couple of quotes from the gc.com site:

"Usually you take an item and leave an item..."
"Remember, if you take something, its only fair for you to leave something
in return."

Doesn't specify equal or greater, but to me, it's common sense and courtesy.
If every one just took, or traded down, there'd be a lot of empty caches out
there. I'd ask the Nebraska cacher if they have any hides.

Gale