[GeoStL] Re: Tips

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 18:18:27 -0500

-
LOL... Marcos can have a set of batteries last longer than a cache in a
pubic area... He likes the groups! However, I do remember him finding one
before you... Luck I guess.. Just don't put them in small closed quarters
like spring houses! hehehehe...

I am looking forward to the next group cache.. I might even buy him a new
set of batteries! What ya think xitaqua? You 'bout ready for a new set??

Mike (who turns on his GPSr at EVERY cache!)