[GeoStL] Re: Tips

  • From: "mc" <xitaqua@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 17:19:22 -0600

-
Hello Deltawinner,

Welcome to geocaching !. This is a lot fun, like yourself I sometimes
can't find the easy one, unless there is a big arrow pointing to it,
saying "CACHE". Kidding aside, I recommend go on a group geocaching !.
They are a lot fun, and those guys that have done hundreds of them are
very helpful !.

Try the "Conway" cache, that one is easy for my standards, no
bushwhacking. Even I can find it, when I turn-on my GPS.... :)

Cheers !
xitaqua