[GeoStL] Re: Tap, tap, tap...is this thing on?

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 23:16:42 -0500

Really!   You know, the other wildlife I'm seeing a lot more of here lately is
larger birds of prey.  We've always had the smaller Cooper's hawks around, now
I'm starting to see red-shouldered hawks circling, and sometimes in my trees in
the back yard.   I sometimes wonder if the new park area is drawing a bit more
wildlife.