[GeoStL] Re: Sunday 4th group caching?

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 08:38:38 -0600

-
Timothy,

There was a 'loosely scheduled" group hunt today for daryl and daryl at W.
Tyson. I wasn't the one that scheduled it but with all the rain last night,
I'm sure it's canceled. No messages yesterday or this morning about it
either.

With the holidays, a lot of us were off for a week or 2 and that provided
lots of time for group hunts. You don't have to wait for one of us to get
one started. If you'd like to do several caches one day and would like some
company, just put a note on this mail list. Enough of us are retired, work
nights, work weekends but off other days, etc, so you'll always have takers.

Even today, if you'd like to meet somewhere for lunch and talk caching, I'm
sure you'd have a table full. I don't know what area you live in but there's
always some of us that want to get out and probably live nearby.

Rich (RGS)