[GeoStL] Re: Sunday 4th group caching?

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 10:20:20 -0600

-
The one at the airport, but don't recall the name. It is a virtual. Bernie

Laura D wrote:

-
Timothy,

If you really want to go caching and don't want to get all muddy, there are
several caches that do not require you to leave pavement.  Several of RGS's
STxx caches come to mind, especially ST9-Sunrise and ST3-Sunset.  Other
non-mud caches include: Mail Order Tour of Webster Groves, This Cache Has No
Title, Walker1-Armenolos-Airebor Cache, and the caches at the zoo (if any of
them are still active).  Does anyone else have any other non-mud cache
suggestions?

I think the SLAGA member stats page gets updated once a day, but I don't
know what time of day.

Laura (a.k.a. purple)