[GeoStL] Re: St. Charles

  • From: Amy F Purdy <apurdy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 22:08:17 -0500

Yes, there were LOTS and LOTS of people. After we got checked into the hotel
over at Earth City late yesterday afternoon, we decided to go on over to St.
Charles. We couldn't even find a place to park. We went ahead and found
someplace to eat  dinner and then head on over to the concert. We decided to
try St. Charles again this morning. We managed to find a place to park, but
still so many people.

Amy