[GeoStL] St. Charles

  • From: Amy F Purdy <apurdy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 21:38:24 -0500

We just got home from St. Louis. We were up there for the Jackson Browne/ Tom
Petty concert last night at the UMB Bank Pavillion. By the way, it was an
excellent show!!! I had printed out several caches to find in the St. Charles
area, particularly down by Historical Main Street (I love all the shops). As it
turned out, we didn't stand a chance due to the Festival of the Little Hills.
Hopefully,  within the next couple months we will be able to get back up that
way to do some Christmas shopping, so we will try again.

Amy