[GeoStL] Re: Spring Picnic

  • From: "Tim & Pam Ueltzen" <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 18:50:01 -0600

-
We are going to monitor all of the travel bug and Geocaching coins so they
don't get lost. They are easily lost at events, the KC group did this last
year at there picnic and it looked like a good idea so we thought we would
try it. They will be logged in and then logged out by who ever picks them
up.

Thanks
Tim