[GeoStL] Re: Spring Picnic

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 20:23:27 -0600

-
Organize?? we're organized! We even have a charter laying 'round here someplace, we pretty much elected some officials (more or less) , we have "at least" quarterly meetings with our peeps... what else do we have to do again? Hoop jumpin, i'm too old, send the kids for that, . . . Roberts rules.. we follow RGS rules, they are bettter than roberts (but they are pretty close)

"Here, here, i'll second that e-motion from the rear of the room.. "

Sounds like even more of a hassle. Something to have think on tho.

glenn

At 06:10 PM 1/19/2003 -0800, you wrote:

-
OMG if you want non profit status we have to organize,
elect officials, jump thru hoops, follow Robert's
Rules of Order, sigh... get a tax number, all sorts of
stuff.
We would have to play by the adult rules :((
Elkie