[GeoStL] Someone with a 60CSX that uses my maps

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 18:28:06 -0500

-
I could use a volunteer with a 60CSX to try out my new transparent
landownership maps.  They work real good on the CO, but I would like to hear
how they work on a low resolution screen to see if I need to do any
tweaking. I can email an installer.

Also did anyone with a 60CSX try the new topo maps with the much bigger file
sizes?  Did anyone have any issues with the size of the maps (up to about 15
megs for a map).

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

from this