[GeoStL] Re: Short Backpack tripto GCA1A3

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 15:00:10 -0700 (PDT)

OK I will most likely try other options closer to the shutins as well.  I done
both, Buford Mountain and Wildcat mountain in one day, and taht was started
around noon (hiked about 10 miles that day).  If I set up my tent around the
park boundry, I can hike with my simple backpack, for lighter weight and
quicker movement

thanks for the tip (I basically want to be as close (legally) to the shut ins
to spend the whole next day there, and still camp a 2nd night.

Jim Williams <jim.williams2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Uphill :)

Actually I don't have a map in front of me, but just walk straight uphill from
the cache.  It's big, you can't miss it.

Jim