[GeoStL] Re: Sensorship in SLAGA

  • From: Roger Barnes <rogbarn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 23:54:15 -0600

-
I rarely like to reply to these types of threads, even to say "me too".
But I would like to echo Mike's statement about how we are as a group.
Regardless of the activity that we are participating in, we trust each
other to watch out for one another, to chip in when work needs to be
done, to help out to the extent we feel comfortable with.  I enjoy this
group so much that if I ever felt slighted, I would hold back on any
criticism.  I have mentioned it privately before and I say it now
publicly, this is a wonderful group of people that I feel honored to
know.

Roger