[GeoStL] SLAGA Site & graphics

  • From: "BottomFeeder" <BottomFeeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching List" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 19:32:28 -0500

-
It appears I've solved the non-loading graphics problem....at least here.
Dunno if it'll work for anyone else.

I waded through all my 'cookies' and only found one that was definitely
SLAGA related (though I dumped a bunch of other crapola while I was in
there). The SLAGA related one appeared to be for the registration to the
phpBB 'forums'....and I notice the link to same is not on the updated home
page...defunct(?).

For anyone else having the problem, it might be worth a shot slogging
through the cookies and deleting anything SLAGA related. But if your as lax
as I about maintaining them, don't be surprised if there's oodles and gobs
of the little buggers.

     -= Russ =- (BottomFeeder)

Subject field