[GeoStL] Re: I-44 caches

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 14:32:48 -0700 (PDT)

I was going to recommend the I44 rest stop caches ....Kid's Rest and Kid's Rest
2 but several TBs have disappeared from the first cache and have never been
found. The cache has never been tampered with that I can tell but I was not
sure if this would be a good cache for bugs or not. Kid's Rest 2 might be an
option though as it is now an ammo box and therefore has more room for TBs....

Dan

Michael Tollefson <mbtoll@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
We just headed west on I-44 and found the following as easy to get
traveling caches.

Rolla Travel Bug Hotel (GCHW2D)
Kid's Rest Cache (GC8B01)
I-44 Wild TB Depot Multi-Cache (GCH8K8)