[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA $$$$$$$

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 23:13:23 -0500

-
The funding for the event came with the registrations. The only money put up
front for this event was out of pocket and none was tapped from SLAGA. Our
biggest mistake was not making a profit for SLAGA. However, it made it hard
to guage and I personally took a lot of risk. I had to order stuff prior to
the registrations coming in so I was sweating..

I miscounted some money and we ended up short. So I just took the loss
personally but SLAGA had no money before the event and after we are at the
same spot.

Next time, SLAGA will sponsor MOGA.. We will make some money from the
event..

Mike