[GeoStL] Re: SCMM I

  • From: Sara Carter <beancounter2b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:55:15 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Timothy,
I guess that explains why I couldn't figure it out after being up for 22 hours
and having only slept 4 hours the night before.  I'd try it again tonight but
I'm not in much better shape right now either.

Sara

Timothy Hunt <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-

357 quad is not a simple substitution cipher. But all the clues are there :)

Timothy

-----
Actually that one seemed super easy to me when I looked at it last night. But
one of Bernies I haven't cracked yet (I had been up for 22 hours already when I
first looked at it), it looked kinda yucky at first. I think it's 357 Quad. As
I said the SCMM and SCMM2 I had no trouble with on my own. I tried to plug
Bernies into some thing online said said it would solve it (only after I got
frustrated w/it myself) and it ran for like 5 minutes and was still running so
I closed it and went to bed.

Sara

Kirk Yates wrote:
-
Reply: Monday, April 12, 2004, 9:23:49 AM

Cryptograms are easy. Took me about 1 minute to figure that one out.
Aren't computers wonderful things? *G*

> Thanks for the hint Strider! I just looked at the thing again
> and say that lovely cryptogram.

RoadTrip

Subject field

--0-87143666-1081906514=:96392

Kirk Yates <kirk.yates@xxxxxxx> wrote:

-
Reply: Monday, April 12, 2004, 9:23:49 AM

Cryptograms are easy. Took me about 1 minute to figure that one out.
Aren't computers wonderful things? *G*

> Thanks for the hint Strider!  I just looked at the thing again
> and say that lovely cryptogram.

RoadTrip

Subject field

--0-87143666-1081906514=:96392--