[GeoStL] Re: SCMM I

  • From: Timothy Hunt <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:45:38 -0400

-

357 quad is not a simple substitution cipher.  But all the clues are there :)

Timothy

-----
Actually that one seemed super easy to me when I looked at it last night.  But
one of Bernies I haven't cracked yet (I had been up for 22 hours already when I
first looked at it), it looked kinda yucky at first.  I think it's 357 Quad.
As I said the SCMM and SCMM2 I had no trouble with on my own.  I tried to plug
Bernies into some thing online said said it would solve it (only after I got
frustrated w/it myself) and it ran for like 5 minutes and was still running so
I closed it and went to bed.

Sara

Kirk Yates <kirk.yates@xxxxxxx> wrote:
-
Reply: Monday, April 12, 2004, 9:23:49 AM

Cryptograms are easy. Took me about 1 minute to figure that one out.
Aren't computers wonderful things? *G*

> Thanks for the hint Strider!  I just looked at the thing again
> and say that lovely cryptogram.

RoadTrip

Subject field

--0-87143666-1081906514=:96392

<DIV>Actually that one seemed super easy to me when I looked at it last
night.&nbsp; But one of Bernies I haven't cracked yet (I had been up for 22
hours already when I first looked at it), it looked kinda yucky at first.&nbsp;
I think it's 357 Quad.&nbsp; As I said the SCMM and SCMM2 I had no trouble with
on my own.&nbsp; I tried to plug Bernies into some thing online said said it
would solve it (only after I got frustrated w/it myself) and it ran for like 5
minutes and was still running so I closed it and went to bed.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sara<BR><BR><B><I>Kirk Yates &lt;kirk.yates@xxxxxxx&gt;</I></B>
wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px;
BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">-<BR>Reply: Monday, April 12, 2004, 9:23:49
AM<BR><BR>Cryptograms are easy. Took me about 1 minute to figure that one
out.<BR>Aren't computers wonderful things? *G*<BR><BR>&gt; Thanks for the hint
Strider!&nbsp; I just looked at the thing again<BR>&gt; and say that lovely
cryptogram.&nbsp;<BR><BR>RoadTrip<BR><BR><BR>****************************************************************************<BR>Our
 WebPage! Http://WWW.GeoStL.com <BR>Mail List Info.
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching<BR>Mail List FAQ's:
//www.freelists.org/help/questions.html
 unsubscribe from this list:<BR>send an email to
geocaching-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject
field<BR><BR><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
--0-87143666-1081906514=:96392--
Subject field