[GeoStL] Re: Red Jeep

  • From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 13:20:30 -0600

Hi Barb. Here is the link:
http://jeep.geocaching.com/contest/

The theme for November is What Is Your Definition of Freedom?

-Laurie (Denmother)

Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 09:00:43 -0800From: bhawkins2606@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[GeoStL] Red JeepTo: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This week we  found a red jeep in a cache.  It was not in the inventory.  When
I looked up the TB number it says it is part of the 2007 Challange.  I
understand I need to take a picture meeting the November challange but what is
the November Challange?  I looked at the jeep site but did not find what I
needed.  Is there another site ?I generally just lurk so I hope I am sending
this to the right group.

Barb
TwoOldtimers

Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live.Download today it's FREE!
http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_sharelife_112007