[GeoStL] Re: Recent Logs

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 18:51:14 -0700 (PDT)

-
The first was submitted at 2:25pm and the last at 2:30pm.  The page could have
refreshed during that time or maybe that's about 1 submit per minute.  Do you
think that maybe I am submitting them too fast?  No, that can't be, because I
see Roelsch submitted 4 logs all at 6:51pm.  Maybe your theory is right.  Any
other thoughts from anyone else?
JimSGreene@xxxxxxx wrote:   -
My theory is that if you submit your logs at the moment the page refreshes,
they might not show up. Just a guess.

Strider