[GeoStL] Recent Logs

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 18:22:56 -0700 (PDT)

-
I have a question about the Recent Log page on the SLAGA web page.  I entered 5
logs today but only the first and last showed up.  Has anyone else had this
happen to them.  If so, then maybe I am missing a lot of logs.  I like to use
this page to see if anyone has found the caches that I am planing to go to
next.  Of course the actual cache page is the final say but this was a nice
feature.
  Yes I know that these logs are scraped from geocaching.com and not everything
is perfect, and please, I am not trying to start something, I am just trying to
find out if it works all the time or not.