[GeoStL] Re: Recap, PDA caching with IPaq.PDA

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:07:34 -0500

-

I think to work the best you need to get the GPX files from the custom
queries  at GC.com
If you use easyGPS to convert the *loc files to gpx files you will be
missing a lot of the data that is sent in the gpx format.

Maybe BottomFeeder can comment since he actually has and iPaq and i have
only looked at his from a distance 'cause he wont let me hold it or
anything. :-)

maybe if you are using *loc files first,  you need to use spinner to spin
them into a useable gpx file.

But then again, i have a hard time getting a pencil to work properly so.....

glenn
yes, sitting inside looking at caches on my day off. :-(