[GeoStL] Re: Reaching milestone

  • From: Cindy Spurr <leeharper13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 20:46:51 -0800 (PST)

I wanted to thank all of you for your suggestions for my 500th.  I have not had
time to look at all the suggestions in depth, got a deadline that moved up just
after I sent the email.

Going to plan my attack for milestone run tomorrow night.  It looks like on
quick glance, a lot of them are in the same area so hope to hit target on Sat,
Sun worse case.

Thanks much for the help.

Cindy J. Spurr
Freelance Writer