[GeoStL] Re: Reaching milestone

"The Woodchuck" multi cache in Jefferson Barracks is a fun little cache and
gives you a little history on the Missouri Air National Guard.

Cindy Spurr <leeharper13@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Afternoon everyone.  I am close to reaching 500.  I am going to be here over
the weekend and am looking for suggestions on which cache to go after for #500.
 I would like something memorable and cool.  I'm staying in the Chesterfield
area, but have no problem driving out of the area (to include IL) to pick up a
cool cache.

  Right now the moving cache (GC1D0F) is high on my list because I've never
seen one of these types of caches before.

  Does anyone have any other cool locations?  I do like history, especially Air
Force history, so I'm not opposed to a geocache virtual.

Cindy J. Spurr
Freelance Writer
(757) 432-1423
Web site: www.creativeace.com